We are committed to providing a safe environment for everyone who comes into the store.
In order to do this we have tried to think of all the ways which we can protect our staff and customers.
In order to ensure a Covid-19 Secure environment, we are asking customers to do the following:
1. Shop online, we've ensured all our stock is available online, orders Mon-Fri are dispatched same day if placed before 3 pm this is the best way to stay safe.
2. You can also click and collect from our online store to minimise the time required in store.
3. The changing room is required to be closed and no exceptions will be made. Any items that do not fit can be exchanged for a different size or item.
4. One customer group will be allowed into the shop at any one time. This is to ensure any risk of infection is kept to a minimum as we are only a small shop.
5. A queuing system will be in implemented to ensure compliance with the one customer at a time policy. We request your patience whilst queuing and we will call you forward to invite you into the shop.
6. We have hand sanitiser for the use of all staff and customers. Please use this on entry and exit to the shop.
7. We request that customers only touch stock they wish to purchase & keep contact to any other items or surfaces to a minimum. Staff will be on hand to help you shop.
8.Staff will be supplied with face masks and shields in order to safely fit shoes.
9. All customers trying on shoes will be required to use disposable socks when trying on shoes.
10. Staff will frequently wipe down surfaces to ensure that any spread of infection is limited. Staff will wear disposable gloves to clean counters, chairs and other areas that customers may touch.
11. A foot operated pedal bin will be supplied for the disposal of masks, cleaning materials and used foot socks.